At present the unique factor of scientific qualification is the scientific degree, which is awarded by results of thesis fulfillment. In modern conditions the resolute events on improvement of high qualification personnel training are necessary. It is one of priority directions of the Tomsk IEEE Chapter activity.
There are many publications on write and fulfillment of the thesis. But this publications really is collections of the legal documentation and comments to it. However technology of contact with the council, scientific chief, publishing the results etc. is not presented.
The international events and conferences show that majority of the Russian participants do not know, how to write and to present reports and papers. The scientific articles are written on the old templates, as continuous school text. Lecturers does not even realize that such work anybody does not read and the contribution them in a science is equal to zero. What's to be done or not?
Also despite the fact that material for thesis is presented, thesis is not fulfilled. One reasons is ignorance of the modern requirements to presentation of results and methodology of scientific work registration.
Within the framework of the short course the following questions are considered:
1. Methodology of scientific creativity.
2. Publishing of results.
3. Contacts with the foreign colleagues. Publications abroad.
4. Scientific societies and using of their resources in scientific activity.
5. IEEE as unique society in the world, deserving your membership.
6. Administrative problems connected the thesis.
7. Choice of theme, the dissertation title, statement of problems, motivation of urgency, novelty, usefulness, validity of researches, achievement of the thesis methodology.
8. Fulfillment of the documents. Examples, forms, and templates.
Dr. Oleg Stukach
Tomsk Polytechnic University
TPU, CAMSAM dept., 30 Lenin Avenue, Tomsk, 634050, Russia