SEPTEMBER 15-16, 2011
Preliminary Call for Papers
- Siberian Federal University;
- The Tomsk Chapter & Student Branch of the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, IEEE;
- National Research Tomsk Polytechnic University;
- GOLD (Graduates of the Last Decade) Affinity Group of the IEEE Russia Siberia Section;
- Vinnitsa National Research University (the Ukraine);
- Radiosvyaz R&D;
- Geophysics R&D;
- Radar R&D;
- IEEE Russia Siberia Section.
- Russian Foundation for Basic Researches (RFBR);
- Radar R&D.
- The Electron Devices Society (IEEE ED-S);
- The Microwave Theory and Techniques Society of the IEEE (MTT-S);
- Tomsk IEEE Chapter & Student Branch.
The 9th Siberian conference SIBCON-2011 aims to offer opportunities to learn and to share information on the latest advances in communications and control systems. It will be held in Krasnoyarsk, the Russian Federation, on September 15-16, 2011. The conference is organized by the IEEE on a regular basis in order to promote interdisciplinary discussion and interaction among scientists and engineers with an emphasis on the IEEE membership.